Dedicated to offering the best service to our customers, here at MVIS, we are constantly looking for ways to make further improvements to quality and efficiency across all aspects of the business. We take a holistic approach to health and safety, combining ISO 45001 with our extensive internal safety procedures and continuous training opportunities.
This new accreditation is incredibly important us, with its focus on employee safety and working environments. Due to the nature of the work undertaken by many of our engineers across highways, vehicle management, crowd safety and construction, safety is paramount in transporting and erecting our units.
The accreditation is audited by NQA, and involved a series of comprehensive site visits and a thorough review of documented procedures, to ensure that all procedures are outlined and followed.
As part of MVIS’ health and safety management policy;
• Daily checks are completed on all units and vehicles before they leave the depot.
• The team rings the site traffic safety control officer (TSCO) in advance of arrival and checks that it is safe to do so.
• Full personal protective equipment (PPE) and traffic management is used, as appropriate for the road speed.
• The team observes paperwork and risk assessments completed by the delivery team prior to starting any deployment.
• Deployment on site is done in a safe manner and all site rules are adhered to.
General Manager, Anne Ashman said: “Earning this accreditation means we now have a recognised fully integrated management system, as well as a stamp of approval that we work in a quality manner, with health & safety as a priority and prevalence as well as working in an environmental way.
“The company culture and values revolve around quality and service, and the 45001 accreditation is another undeniable display that we drive our values through our operations every day.”
ISO 45001:2018 joins our portfolio of industry awards and accreditations including; 14001:2015 Environmental Management and 9001: 2015 Quality Management. By completing the three ISO accreditations we have created full Integrated Management Systems, so you can be confident in the knowledge that we provide high quality products and trusted solutions that comply with the highest industry standards.
To find out more about hiring our ITS products and integrated solutions, call out expert team on 01629 580 570 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. To keep up to date with the latest news from MVIS, follow us on Twitter @MVISLtd.