Hire mobile colour VMS-C from MVIS for use on all roads – particularly where speeds are greater than 60mph.Versatile, easy to set up and operate and with a fully autonomous solar charging system, the VMS-C will operate continually under recommended operating conditions.
VMS-C has a single plug and play controller that houses its leading technology offering a range of features and functions not available from any other mobile VMS. Programming is via SMS, direct serial connection, Wi-Fi enabled Apple app or through our live web based interface.
Available for hire throughout the UK, VMS-C offers impact, choice and the flexibility to use red, green, blue and white as well as standard amber. All LED modules can be interchanged quickly and easily.
VMS-C is competitively priced and available for hire throughout the UK. Call today on 01629 580 570 for a no obligation demonstration.
- Full graphics and pictograms
- Non glare, UV resistant polycarbonate
- Speed radar device – can display and log vehicle speeds
- Security features – satellite tracking
- Highest quality LED’s
- Solar powered / environmentally friendly
- Plug and play controller and LED modules
- Programming options – laptop on site, SMS, internet or Apple App
- Windows based software
- Overall Length: 4050mm
- Travel position: width 1980mm, height 2680mm
- Operating position: 2730mm (width), 4030mm (max height)
- Weight: 840kg
- Tyre: 185 x 75 x 14
- Coupling: 40mm towing eye / quick release, 50mm ball
- Display Type: LED full matrix
- Display Size: 2730mm x 1850mm
- Display Viewing Area: 2420 x 1590mm
- Communication: SMS, internet, satellite, web based, serial
- Matrix: 48 x 28
- Enclosure: Aluminium IP54 equivalent
- Screen: Non-glare UV polycarbonate
- Brightness Control: Automatic and manual
- Display Lifting: Hydraulic lift system
- Voltage: 12V
- Solar Panels: 2 x solar panels
- Batteries: 3 x 12V deep cycle, 200A
- Solar Controller: Sun saver SS 20L
- Operation on batteries / solar: Indefinite under recommended conditions