Hire mobile colour VMS-A for inner city and urban works or for roads with speed zones up to 50mph. With a caravan style support stand for a secure footprint, the VMS-A although small in size offers a wealth of technology including; single plug and play control module, autonomous solar charging system and a high, bright, low power consuming LED display.
The VMS-A can be used as a stand-alone temporary VMS or in conjunction with Radar to display: a message; a message and the motorists speed; speed only; and / or a ‘too high’ and ‘too fast’ message.
The VMS-A is versatile, easy to set up and operate, reliable under all conditions and offers impact, choice and the flexibility to use red, green, blue and white as well as standard amber.
Hire mobile VMS-A with a Radar unit for the perfect data collection and speed enforcement unit.
VMS-A is competitively priced and available for hire throughout the UK. Call today on 01629 580 570 for a no obligation demonstration.
- Full graphics and pictograms
- Non-glare, UV resistant polycarbonate
- Speed radar device – can display and log vehicle speeds
- Security features – satellite tracking, SMS tamper alarm
- Highest quality LED’s
- Solar powered / environmentally friendly
- Programming options – laptop on site, modem, SMS or internet
- Windows based software
- Overall length: 2420mm (1620mm with towing tongue removed)
- Width (travel position): 1620mm – 1595mm
- Width (operating position): 1620mm
- Height (travel position): 2045mm
- Height (max operating position): 2645mm
- Weight: 560kg
- Tyre: 185 x 75 x 14
- Coupling: 40mm towing eye / quick release, 50mm ball
- Display Type: LED full matrix
- Display Size: 1610mm x 1040mm
- Communication: GSM, SMS, internet, satellite, web based, bluetooth, serial
- Matrix: 48 x 28
- Enclosure: Aluminium IP54 equivalent
- Screen: Non-glare UV polycarbonate
- Brightness Control: Automatic or manual
- Display Lifting: Electro lift
- Voltage: 12V
- Solar Panels: 2 x solar panels – upgrade available for sale items
- Batteries: 2 x 12V 200 AH Deep Cycle
- Solar Controller: 20A Regulator
- Operation on batteries / solar: Indefinite under recommended conditions