Hire our solar powered HD Data Collection Radar from MVIS to support speed detection, data collection and traffic management applications. The solar powered HD Data Collection Radar unit is portable, easy to set up and operate. It is available for hire on our innovative Solar Intelligent Platform (IP).
Accurate and reliable, the HD SmartSensor Radar is a viable alternative to loops for traffic detection applications and can be deployed to provide queue detection, journey time and vehicle analytics.
The HD SmartSensor Radar uses the latest technology to collect consistently accurate traffic data in high definition. It operates in the 245MHz bandwidth and produces a radar beam with five times greater resolution than other radar traffic detection devices.
Dual Radar determines vehicle direction and speed by measuring the delay from one radar beam to the next.
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Dimensions: 335mm x 269mm x 84mm
- Power supply: 9-28VDC
- Power consumption: 8.1W
- Operating frequency: 24.0-24.25 GHz (K-band)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 74°C
- Length (overall): 2050mm
- Width (operating position) 2000mm
- Height (travel position): 1950mm
- Height (max operating position): 5000mm
- Weight: 690kg
- Voltage: 12V
- Solar panels: 2 x 250W panels
- Batteries: 12V 1000 AH deep cycle (4 x 250 A/H)
- Solar Controller: 20A regulator
- Operation: Batteries / solar