As a successful business, employer and member of the wider community, we believe it is our responsibility to help the people and businesses in our local community. We provide a mixture of practical and financial support across a range of projects.
Here are just some of the things we’re proud to be involved in:
- We recently loaned two signs to help promote a local Coffee ‘n’ Cake fundraising event which raised over £7,250 for the Ashgate Hospice in Matlock.
- We donated three signs to assist a three week promotion of Matlock’s Maazi Food Festival which brought local food and drink businesses face-to-face with the community and attracted around 5,000 visitors.
- Sponsorship of Matlock Town FC’s football academy.
- Sponsorship of local kickboxer, European K1 fighter Karl “Tinker” Johnston, of Matlock’s Original Jesters club.
- A charity especially close to our hearts is Sands which supports people coping with the loss of a baby. In 2016, together with our sister company Bartco UK, we put together a team that plans to run 100k over the course of 10 months to raise £5000 for this incredible charity. If you would like to help us achieve our target, please go to justgiving.com/fundraising/Anne-Ashman2.
Employment and training
MVIS runs an apprenticeship scheme to support the careers of local youngsters and regularly provides work experience for students from Matlock’s Highfields school.
We also recognise and take seriously our environmental responsibilities. We embrace innovation in our efforts to build safe, sustainable and environmentally responsible solutions for our customers – many of whom work within strict environmental frameworks.